New Patient Forms and Resources
If you are a new patient at Sinai Allergy, we want to give you a warm welcome! You should rest assured that we will do everything in our power to address your needs and get you back to living comfortably…
We have made every effort to make your journey as a new patient of ours as seamless and easy as possible. As such, we have digitized our intake forms so we can make your visit as thorough and productive as possible.
Click Here to submit your information via our HIPAA compliant form on your computer, phone, or tablet!
- Fill out forms in advance: Click Here (same link as above)
- Please bring your insurance card and ID.
- Do you need a referral to see us? Check with your insurer or call our office for assistance.
- Stop antihistamines 3 days prior to your visit (they can interfere with the allergy testing):
* These medications include Claritin, Zyrtec, Benadryl, Clarinex, Allegra, Xyzal, Astelin, Patanase and others.
* Do not stop any asthma inhalers.
- If the patient is under 18 and coming without a parent, please bring a signed letter of consent.